- fresh authentic Mexican food (especially in Laredo and Albuquerque)
- having the entire country in our back pocket at any given time
- breathtaking vistas
- going to sleep in the likes of Iowa and waking up in the likes of Wyoming
- visiting with family and friends on a somewhat regular basis
- El Gallo Giro, Pollard Flat, Seven Feathers, R's Place, Jubitz
- the paychecks
- driving through New England in the fall
- the cute little Thai restaurant in Kent, WA that we frequented no less than 6 times (totally worth the 2 mile walk!)
- Colin Cowherd, Dave Ramsey, Lino Rulli
- coming home to Bend for a few days each month of R&R
- regular episodes of Ben sleepwalking...that never gets old!
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
The Things We Miss...
...about trucking. Ben and I spent a good deal of time last night reminiscing. Here's a short list, in no particular order, of what we miss the most from our life on the road: